Sweet Potato
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, April 16, 2012 | 5:53 PM | 0 Atasinchi



:w: assalammualaikum:w:

im here again to make a new post :x: yeahh ! im very excited right now :x::x: you know why :s::s: it is because i miss my BOYFRIEND , of course . man ! its been a long time dont met . how sad i am . huu~ :face59:

so , on this FRIDAY 20th April 2012 , my boyfriend has promised to meet me at KL SENTRAL . yeayy me :r::r: im very lucky and happy when i knew about it :face52: finally , im gonna meet my BOYFRIEND :q::q::face75:

i felt like im goingggggg to scream right now ! imagine this is me, shouting like hell ---->:wakaka: so , ugly right :s::s: pffftt ! do i care ?? hee :face75:i hope we will be the happiest couple in the world ! :128: insya-allah :face55:*making panda's eyes . haha

okay , that's all for today . tata


:a1::a1:naddie :n: sean:a1::a1:
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! Its Aena here. Thanks for visiting my blog. Do follow me :)
Thanks Pretty and Handsome
_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Big Claps ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google